A Gift of One's Own
A Gift of One's Own
Ever wanted a bookshop all to yourself? With our "A Bookshop of One's Own" package, you'll spend 2 hours in our bookshop with just you and up to 7 friends! (Contact us if you want to bring more people!)
"Best date night! Loved the event where you get to browse the shop alone with your date on a Saturday evening and enjoy a delicious platter of local foods. I’d definitely recommend to those who are looking for a unique bookshop experience."
Not only do you get to spend a couple of hours in the bookshop, but we’ll provide you with a delicious platter from the amazing local food co-op Lyttleton Stores, including (with vegan and gluten-free options):
- A choice of gluten-free or wheat crackers (we're coeliac, so we know the deal)
- House-made sourdough or locally-made baguette
- A selection of soft and hard cheese (vegan option available)
- Cured meat (vegan option available)
- A selection of pickles, ferments, relishes, jams and chutneys made by Lyttleton Kitchen
- Organic dried and fresh fruit
You'll also get:
- Incredible specialty chocolate from Meltdown Artisan
- 330ml bottles of non-alcoholic apple cider from Hillbilly Cider
- 10% off the marked price of anything in the bookshop at the end of the night
- Amazing selfies in our beautiful bookshop!
And, if you're up for a challenge, you can try our book-themed puzzle & treasure hunt - if you can guess all the clues and solve the mystery word within the 2 hours, you'll win a novel prize!
"It was a great experience, perfect for any book nerds out there. The people were very nice and we both felt welcome. It was super cozy and the food was delicious! I had a great time." 5 stars ⭐️
Bring your own playlist for our Bluetooth speakers, or we can provide you with a relaxing bookshop playlist. We also have a chessboard and a pack of playing cards.
Want to add a special flair to the occasion? Send us an email and we'll see what we can do!
And who knows, you might even get a visit from Echo, our bookstore Labrador!
Sit, read, browse, smell (we smell books too) and enjoy having "A Bookshop of One's Own"!
Size: x x
View full details